Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Jennifer Aniston Reveals the Contents of her Make-up Bag!


Grazia Magazine - Wednesday 23 March 2011 3:55 PM IST
lifestyle news





















Regular readers of Grazia Daily's beauty section will be well aware of our (not-in-a-weird-way-we-promise) obsession with Jennifer Aniston, so we were pretty excited to see that the lovely lady has revealed the contents of her makeup bag. Eeep! Check out her beauty heroes below...
Bobbi Brown Sheer Colour Cheek Tint, £17: 'This cream blush gives my face a lovely, rosy glow. I prefer a natural look during the day.'
Chanel Levres Scintillantes lip gloss, £19.40: 'This is conditioning, long-lasting and has a great sheen. I use Chanel eye shadows, too.'
Dr. Hauschka Rose Day Cream, £21.45: 'This natural skincare range really suits my skin. It’s very soothing and smells exquisite.'
Jennifer Aniston Eau de Parfum, £23: 'I don’t like overpowering perfumes. I designed this fragrance to be light yet sensual with a hint of the ocean, which reminds me of home.'
L'Oreal Smooth Intense Nutrileum Serum, £6.01: 'I have wavy hair so a serum really helps to smooth it out. After years of working with amazing hairdressers I can blow dry it pretty well myself now.'
 
So now you know! What are your top 5 beauty items? Do tell!  
 
- Rose Beer


No comments:

Post a Comment