Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Jennifer Aniston Reveals the Contents of her Make-up Bag!


Grazia Magazine - Wednesday 23 March 2011 3:55 PM IST
lifestyle news





















Regular readers of Grazia Daily's beauty section will be well aware of our (not-in-a-weird-way-we-promise) obsession with Jennifer Aniston, so we were pretty excited to see that the lovely lady has revealed the contents of her makeup bag. Eeep! Check out her beauty heroes below...
- Bobbi Brown Sheer Colour Cheek Tint, £17: 'This cream blush gives my face a lovely, rosy glow. I prefer a natural look during the day.'
- Chanel Levres Scintillantes lip gloss, £19.40: 'This is conditioning, long-lasting and has a great sheen. I use Chanel eye shadows, too.'
- Dr. Hauschka Rose Day Cream, £21.45: 'This natural skincare range really suits my skin. It’s very soothing and smells exquisite.'
- Jennifer Aniston Eau de Parfum, £23: 'I don’t like overpowering perfumes. I designed this fragrance to be light yet sensual with a hint of the ocean, which reminds me of home.'
- L'Oreal Smooth Intense Nutrileum Serum, £6.01: 'I have wavy hair so a serum really helps to smooth it out. After years of working with amazing hairdressers I can blow dry it pretty well myself now.'
 
So now you know! What are your top 5 beauty items? Do tell!  
 
- Rose Beer


No comments:

Post a Comment