Wednesday, April 13, 2011

High School Musical's Ashley Tisdale reveals naked ambition (after getting her mother's approval first, of course)


By DAILY MAIL REPORTER

Last updated at 12:15 PM on 13th April 201

Ashley Tisdale is shedding her squeaky clean Disney image with a tried and tested method - a naked photo shoot. \
The High School Musical star, 25, appears in Allure magazine's May issue as part of its new nudes shoot, which also features Kaley Cuoco, Keri Hilson and Bridget Moynahan.
'I'm 25, almost 26, but people think of me as much younger because I look young,' she told the publication. 
Laid bare: Ashely Tisdale stripped down for the latest issue of Allure magazine
Laid bare: Ashely Tisdale stripped down for the latest issue of Allure magazine
Approval: Ashley's mother Lisa, pictured with the star in New York yesterday, supported her daughter's nude shoot
Approval: Ashley's mother Lisa, pictured with the star in New York yesterday, supported her daughter's nude shoot
'Being in this shoot was me saying, "I'm not just the young girl everybody thinks I am. I'm actually a woman".'
While she may be all grown up, the star was sure to get her mother's approval before stripping off. 
And in fact Lisa, 54, even joined her on the set of the shoot. 
'I've always wanted to be sure my parents approve of what I do,' Tisdale told the magazine.
 
'Even with my tattoos, my mom went with me. The 'believe' tattoo is because my mom always told me to believe.'
The ink, which runs down her back, is on show in the seductive black and white photograph. She has had the tattoo for several yeears.
The actress, who also appears in the cheer leading TV show Hellcats, also revealed she works hard to stay in shape. 
She is at the gym six days a week, alternating between a boot-camp class, cardio, strength training, and spinning.
Feeling brave: Bridget Moynahan says she is rarely this uninhibited, and doesn't even like to be seen in a bikini
Feeling brave: Bridget Moynahan says she is rarely this uninhibited, and doesn't even like to be seen in a bikini
Bold front: Songwriter Keri Hilson joined in the magazine's annual nudes shoot
Bold front: Songwriter Keri Hilson joined in the magazine's annual nudes shoot
Moynahan40, who has a child with her ex Tom Brady, also peeled down for the magazine's annual special.  
The Blue Bloods star says she is rarely so eager to reveal her body.
'I never roam around in bikinis, and I am only naked in the privacy of my own home. In this electronic age, it's not safe to be naked anywhere else, even in locker rooms.'
Now that's explosive! The Big Bang Theory's Kaley Cuoco says she is comfortable in her own skin
Now that's explosive! The Big Bang Theory's Kaley Cuoco says she is comfortable in her own skin
Sneak peek: The nudes shoot features in Allure, which as been released on the iPad for the first time
Sneak peek: The nudes shoot features in Allure, which as been released on the iPad for the first time
She relied on the shoot's 'good lighting' and the right 'positioning' to make her feel confident. 
The Big Bang Theory's Cuoco, 25, on the other hand, couldn't wait to get her clothes off.
'I was way more excited than I ever thought I would be,' she says. 'Which made me realize, I'm more comfortable in my own skin than I thought.'
Hilson, 28, who wrote Britney Spears' hit Gimme More, was also eager to be laid bare.
'We do a lot of things to seek validation: I have to get more expensive handbags or fake lashes or fake boobs. This shoot was about dropping all that.'
Tisdale is busy promoting Disney's latest High School Musical movie - the straight-to-DVD Sharpay's Fabulous Adventure.
The movie is a High School Musical spin off that follows Tisdale’s character Sharpay Evans’ life after her graduation. 

Sharpay travels to New York where she is pursuing a Broadway career, but instead it’s her dog who lands an acting gig first.


Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1376165/High-School-Musicals-Ashley-Tisdale-reveals-naked-ambition-Allure-nude-shoot.html#ixzz1ImGcfzy6

No comments:

Post a Comment